Grow your people and Grow your Business, Set your goals, Plan what needs to be achieved, Agree performance standards, Remember What gets Monitored get done, Inspect what you expect, Praise the procedures you want repeated, Catch your people doing something right, Develop a strong team, Increase job satisfaction, Reduce absenteeism, Increase staff retention, Lower recruitment cost, Accelerate your out put and build a secure future for you and your business.
Location: Bury, Manchester
Duration: 1 day
If you have a voucher code please enter on the booking page
Appraisals and Performance course in Manchester
This course will enable the participants to identify the integrated roles of management and appraisal. It will highlight the need for effective monitoring of staff performance in relation to the aims and progress of the team and the organisation.
This course is not only clearly valuable for those who have the responsibility of carrying out appraisal interviews, but will also help you in your own appraisal with your manager.
- Clarify the definitions of appraisal
- What is the purpose of appraisals?
- Different methods of appraisal
- What is your role in the process?
- Identify skills and ‘tools’ necessary for effective appraisal delivery
- Communication model - questioning, listening and feedback
- Personal qualities
- Preparing for appraisals – the appraiser and the appraisees
- Conducting the appraisal interview
- Develop an approach to staff development
- Goal setting and motivating staff
- Addressing performance through appraisal
- Case study work, applying the knowledge
- Action plans for further development
Trainer profile: Melanie Windle
Melanie Windle is an experienced and creative personal development trainer and group facilitator whose methods and style of delivery empower individuals and groups to realise their potential. Melanie has been involved in developing people for over 25 years. Her specialist areas of training are the personal development skills required for managing ourselves, managing others or being managed. She works extensively across all three sectors – public, private and not-for-profit – both nationally and internationally.
Don't just take our word for it, these are quotes from previous delegates:
“Clear, organised, helpful, and informative. Very useful indeed. Kept at a good pace and on task but plenty of time for discussion and learning from each other.” Clare Richardson, Administrator, Sure Start Children’s Centre
“Melanie was very skilled. She informed, educated and motivated. I felt fulfilled and empowered by what I learnt. Excellent training.” Shelia Ladeji, Sure Start Children’s Centre
Why not join us on the next course and book your place now?
Enter Special Sales Initiative Voucher code sim32 on the booking page and SAVE 20% on this course.