Negotiation is an ever-present part of any sales process. It occurs informally throughout the sales process, and more formally when specific proposals and agreements are on the table. Effective negotiating protects sales revenue and improves profit margins. If you want your salespeople to improve profitability, compete on value rather than price, and enhance how customers perceive your credibility and the value of your capabilities and products, then Negotiating to Yes can help your organisation.
Negotiating to Yes (NTY) helps salespeople become better negotiators. It is based on the concept of Principled Negotiation, a method that offers salespeople an efficient process for reaching optimal business agreements that are satisfying to both parties and actually strengthen professional relationships.
Participants Will Be Able to…
- Find agreements that are mutually satisfying to both parties. Develop a hard approach to problems and a soft approach toward people.
- Use the Go to the Balcony and Separate the People from the Problem methods in order to keep a clear and open mind during the negotiation.
- Identify Interests, Generate Options, and Determine Independent Standards during the negotiation process.
- Identify their best alternatives to a negotiated agreement and present offers effectively using an Offer Conversation that addresses all parties’ interests.
- Deal with difficult situations in order to keep negotiations going on a constructive and pro-active track.
Open Programme Details:
Duration: 2 day course
Delivery Format: Instructor-led classroom programme
Date: 25th - 26th March 2014
Venue: Moor Hall Conference Centre, Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9QH
Cost: £375+VAT per person, inclusive of all course materials, refreshments and lunch. 20% discount is available for second and subsequent delegates attending from the same organisation.