3M Projector CompetitionEnsure your mobile workforce project a professional image, and present the perfect pitch.
- Ultra compact. It fits in your hand, and easily tucks into your bag or briefcase. 10cm x 10cm x 4cm, 375 grams
- Ultra bright. This little powerhouse boasts 300 brilliant LED lumens, bringing presentations to life. Just plug it in and project up to 100"
- Instant on and off. It’s ready when you are. No need to purchase expensive replacement lamps with LED light technology.
- More lumens (brightest) for it's size in the LED mobile projector market today than any other, packing the most lumens per cm3 and the most lumens per grams (weight)
- Technology leading resolution at 720p (WXGA), with inputs including HDMI, USB, SD card and VGA, offering High Definition connectivity.
- Impressive wireless technology. Connect via the optional Wi-Fi dongle and 'Mobishow' free App to any laptop, Android, iOS or Blackberry portable device, and present your content wirelessly...instantly.
Enter our competition to win a fantastic new mobile projector worth £499!
Just answer this simple question to email@example.com:
What is the lumen strength of the 3M MP410 mobile projector?
For those that can't wait, 3M Select are offering a special 10% discount on the MP410 mobile projector for SI readers, just enter the discount code 'sales10' at the checkout to redeem the offer. Also includes a free portable projection screen and free delivery!
Terms & Conditions
Any entrant who submits the correct answer to the included question will be automatically entered into the draw for a 3M MP410 Mobile Projector. The winner will be drawn at random; the winner will receive a 3M MP410 Mobile Projector. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be traded or exchanged for a cash alternative. Closing date for the Sales Initiative “Win a 3M MP410 Mobile Projector competition is Friday November 23rd 2012. All entrants are responsible for including correct contact details. The judges’ decision is final and no negotiation or debate will be entered into. All winners will be notified by email. This competition is open to all UK readers over 18 years of age at the date of entry, except employees and associates of Rapid News Communications, 3M and their families.The Competition Organiser accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable. The Competition Organiser is not liable for insurance or any other costs associated with the Prize unless clearly stated. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent. By entering the Competition, all entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any other rules or conditions specific to the Competition. The Competition Organiser may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the Competitions and/or the dates on which the Competitions will be promoted and the Competition Organiser reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these terms and conditions and/or the Competitions without prior notice.