Sales people are potentially wasting up to 20% of their working week on writing up meeting notes and capturing client information, whether it be for their own recall, compliance or for inserting into a CRM system.
Not anymore! With VoiceNotes, use any phone to dictate your meeting notes, client updates and aide-mémoires and we will type, proofread and email back a perfect meeting note in minutes. Not only that, we can also copy in your PA, colleagues, sales support or CRM system to deliver information quickly to the right place.
Kirstie White, MD of VoiceNotes, says: “VoiceNotes reduces the need for any of this admin, giving back you and your team the valuable time needed on what you do best – selling”.
“We are really looking forward to exhibiting at the National Sales Conference in Coventry in October as it allows us to talk with a wide range of people to see if we can help them reach their sales and/or CRM targets.”
A little about us:
- We’re accurate - we have a stringent recruitment process to ensure we only employ experienced transcribers and proofreaders of the highest calibre, all based in the UK. Our main office is in the heart of the financial district in London.
- The service is secure and confidential – as some of our clients are banks and investment companies, we designed the service to pass their security requirements and this benefit is enjoyed by all our clients.
- Certain industries need to maintain accurate and thorough client call reporting for compliance or audit trail purposes, but the fact is that any good sales person needs it to recall their actual meeting results.
- The company has been servicing FTSE 100 groups and individuals throughout the UK for the past seven years. We’re pleased to say that many of our clients have remained with us from day one.
What Can It Be Used For?
VoiceNotes is also great for other activities, such as:
- Remembering the details of a client
- Drafting internal sales reports
- Writing follow-up emails to clients
- Just recording those excellent, spontaneous ideas
- Capturing summaries of calls
- Training seminars
- Trade shows and networking events
- Capturing action points during team meetings
- Drafting emails/departmental reports/ presentations/marketing literature
- Setting call backs/reminders - you’ll receive the note on the day and the reminder as requested
- Summaries of interviews with job candidates
We also have clients who use us for personal tasks, such as drafting legal letters or party plans!What are the
- Increased productivity by eliminating admin time /late nights typing up meeting notes
- Increased sales as actions are sent to support teams to execute while you concentrate on winning business
- Increased information and usage of CRM systems
- Strengthened client relationships by ensuring no meeting details are forgotten - from main actions to KYC info, like family details/hobbies etc.