ForceManager, the specialist in mobile sales management software, today announced availability of its mobile CRM application for smartwatches aimed at enhancing the performance of field sales teams, to the UK market.
The application optimises ForceManager’s truly mobile CRM solution for all Android wearable devices, providing integration with the ForceManager smartphone application and enabling organisations to realise the benefits of the solution across a range of devices. The company is also developing a version for the recently launched Apple iWatch.
Using voice activation, ForceManager’s wearable solution enables sales staff to complete updates on their meetings and activities using audio-to-text functionality. This improves the accuracy of customer records and significantly reduces the amount of time sales staff spend on reporting. As a result organisations benefit from enhanced data collection and an optimised sales and client management process.
The application synchronises all data entered into ForceManager by the salesperson onto the smartwatch, integrating legacy and live information on the device and features GPS mapping. This enables salespeople to check appointments, handle voice calls and optimise routes to client meetings, boosting the level of sales activity and facilitating real-time data tracking of the sales process.
The application integrates with all of ForceManager’s solutions, enabling sales staff to seamlessly switch between mobile and wearable devices to perform activities according to their situation.
“The smartwatch application makes it easier for sales staff to plan and report on their activities wherever they are, further helping organisations to boost sales activity,” commented Javier Peralta, UK Country Manager “Because we developed our solution purely for mobile and tailored it to suit the requirements of the field sales team, from those on the road to director level, it seamlessly operates on a wide range of mobile and wearable devices with no impact on performance or functionality. With Forrester reporting that 68% of organisations view wearable technology as a priority to their business we are confident that demand for wearable CRM solutions to optimise sales performance will continue to grow rapidly.”
The cloud-based ForceManager mobile CRM solution offers a range of features that enable field sales teams to work more efficiently and boost sales, which will now be accessible on android smartwatches. These include:
- Relationship history, enables field sales teams access to a range of client relationship information, including previous interactions, on mobile devices
- Geo-location functionality, provides sales teams with optimised meeting and journey planning to maximise time spent with clients and reduces uneconomical travel
- Pipeline overview, enables field sales staff to track and progress deals more effectively while on the move. Quote and ordering functionality via the app enhances order processing and delivery efficiencies
- Cloud storage and access, providing access to a range of sales collateral via mobile devices including video, PDF and PowerPoint presentations
- Desktop application that provides sales managers and directors with access to enhanced metrics to assess and improve the sales process and provides insight into staff performance and activity
The solution is available on all Android platforms and is offered in seven languages - Spanish, English, German, Russian, French, Portuguese and Italian.