iPadSales Management & Performance (SMP) 2013 is bigger-than-ever at London's ExCeL and features iPresent on stand SD90.
iPresent – Stand SD90
iPresent, the leading tablet platform for sales and marketing collateral, will demonstrate the newest version of its elegant and interactive content distribution platform. iPresent is used by global organisations including Symantec, NCR, Evian-Volvic and i2i / EMAP.
“We listened to what sales teams wanted and as a result, version 2 of iPresent provides users with an array of new features and capabilities including broadcasting presentations directly to other iPads, building lists of resources in real-time and storing users’ personal documents and files,” said Phil Lenton, founder and CEO of iPresent. “These features provide sales and marketing professionals with the tools needed to meet their business objectives more efficiently and effectively than ever before.”
The full array of features available in iPresent 2 include:
- Multicast: Broadcast iPresent sessions to others’ devices in real-time.
- Sharelist: Build a list of resources to share as users take people through iPresent and send one email with all the download links.
- Briefcase: Store users’ personal documents and files within iPresent – documents are unique to each user but arranged beautifully like the rest of their corporate content.
- Web access to content: Now all users can be given access to Content Sets online as well as through the iPad app, by simply providing access in the Details tab of their content set.
- Offline install: Users can download Content Sets as a complete bundle and install through iTunes directly onto one or more iPads.
iPresent is now available for download from the Apple App Store and subscriptions begin at £14 per user, per month. For more information and to receive a one-month free trial, go to www.ipresent.com.