Maximizer Software, on of leading providers of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, has launched its latest version, Maximizer CRM 2015. Offering a deployment choice of On-Premise, Public cloud (Our cloud) and Private cloud (Your cloud), this latest release by Maximizer empowers users to easily customise the software so that its dashboard, features, workflow and reporting functions fit business requirements and process – rather than the other way around. Maximizer CRM 2015 is a complete business solution, with comprehensive sales, marketing and service modules. Key enhancements to Maximizer CRM 2015 include:
- 3 deployment options – On-Premise, Private Cloud or Public Cloud.
- Migrate from one deployment option to another at any time without any risk of losing valuable customer interaction data contained in notes & tasks.
- Full data integrity is maintained across any change in platform – the data always remains intact – so that a business of any size, including a small or medium enterprise (SME), can implement a CRM system that meets its precise needs and fits its information architecture even as it evolves.
- Mobility remains a critical feature and web-accessible, cloud and subscription-based implementations of the new platform enable users to tap into all customer data wherever and whenever necessary and update information in real time.
- Integration with other systems – such as marketing, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and human resources software – is easier to configure than ever.
- Pre-built Excel report templates are easy to generate, customise and save, simplifying the output of address book, customer service, opportunity and campaign reports. The upshot is improved business intelligence capability and greater user control.
- Anti-spam functionality helps ensure companies adhere to increasingly stringent anti-spam legislation through email permission rules and preference management. Users can then ensure they are compliant across North America and Canada, where stricter new laws have already been put in place.
- Key fields enhancements allow users to add group titles and sub-groups, link to social media accounts, hide blank key fields, as well as easily insert, view and edit key field and user-defined field descriptions. This improves the ability of users to directly customise the interface to meet their needs, thus further ensuring Maximizer CRM fits their workflow
- Audit trails enable users to track changes to the database, showing what amendments have been made, when each one was made and who made it via easily generated HTML audit reports that can be exported to Excel for further analysis and archiving. This feature bolsters best practice data governance, compliance and data security.
- Security is certified and tested to the highest standards and reinforced for the ‘Our Cloud’ configuration by the use of only trusted non-proprietary data centres that are ISO accredited, which allows extremely fast access without the worry of managing hardware, refreshing data back-ups, or keeping up-to-date on new security developments.
Mike Richardson, managing director of Maximizer Software EMEA, says: “We aim to empower our users rather than bind them with a proscriptive solution. We are giving them the flexibility to customise their CRM, integrate it with other systems, scale it up and down, output reports without having to add costly bolt-on applications, and operate across a number of markets in different languages. They can also configure their CRM platform the way they want it – whether that means in their cloud, on their on-premise server, or by taking advantage of our cloud, or combinations of those elements. Because the data is fully transferrable, no company is locked into a single CRM configuration forever and so any big change in the type of CRM technology your business uses is pain-free. If you shift your CRM system to or from the cloud, all the information on your customers – their records, histories, communications, comparisons, profiles, ongoing deals – moves over, so your most valuable information asset remains perfectly intact.”
Vivek Thomas, President of Maximizer Software Inc, notes: “Subscription as a business model is growing exponentially within the software world. Maximizer has been diligently working behind the scenes to deliver our award winning CRM functionality over a cloud platform. With more than 15% of our customers currently using our cloud solution, and a CAGR of 100% over the last few years, we decided to introduce a model that provides customers the flexibility to choose either on-premise/cloud deployment with the ability to migrate either way whenever they like.”
Maximizer will introduce subscription licensing for all new customers with the launch of Maximizer CRM 2015. Existing customers will continue to remain on perpetual licensing indefinitely, if they so choose.