Maximizer Software, one of the leading providers of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for small to medium businesses, has upgraded key features of the latest version of its software, Maximizer CRM 2015, to make it even more user-friendly, adaptable, mobile and secure for companies of all types.
Maximizer CRM 2015 is a complete client relationship solution with comprehensive sales management, marketing automation and customer service support functionality. It is available in three deployment options: On-Premise, Private Cloud and Public Cloud. The 2015 release offers more options and better user control than ever, ensuring that the CRM solution can be configured to fit the business requirements and workflow of any company.
With this latest series of upgrades, Maximizer Software has augmented major enhancements that were introduced with the release of Maximizer CRM 2015 last October. These new changes facilitate integration with other software, improve general usability, further strengthen security, and make mobile device access even easier. The changes address specific feedback from clients.
Key upgrades to Maximizer CRM 2015 include:
- Enhancement of mobile access capabilities to ensure that tapping into Maximizer CRM via portable devices is even more straightforward, including attachment of files from a mobile device to a Maximizer entry, increased search capabilities and greater customization of column views;
- Tightened security protocols to make sure that business information remains safe, including disallowed login (with the user’s account becoming locked after several failed attempts, thus eliminating the risk of password attacks), email notification of all password changes and forced login for mobile access;
- Integration enhancements to make it simpler to use Maximizer 2015 in tandem with other office applications, including –
- Microsoft Outlook additions that give users more control when it comes to saving an email from Outlook to a Maximizer entry, such as an option for including or excluding attachments and the ability to track and save emails by thread;
- Microsoft Word add-ons such as support for custom address format and the addition of a document template library, as well as an enhanced ability to navigate and preview merged documents, with all merged values displayed;
- General usability and performance enhancements that make it easier for users to track problems, including notifications for specific email errors as well as testing the SMTP connection for CRM Live.
Peter Lykke Nielsen, Maximizer’s Manager of Products, notes: “We continually go to our customers for feedback so that we have our finger on the pulse of what they want and need. We like to keep ahead of the game by tracking what clients are thinking and talking about, and then using that information to make sure we are giving them the exact functionality they require. The fine adjustments we have made to Maximizer CRM 2015 follow on from the more significant changes introduced at the end of last year. Those put user priorities such as deployment options, flexibility across a range of devices and evolving security at the forefront of the solution’s development.”
Maximizer President Vivek Thomas comments: “We have fine-tuned some of the key features introduced last October with the release of Maximizer CRM 2015. An improved user experience, greater flexibility, state-of-the art security and freer mobile capability have all emerged as major touchstones for clients and so we made a number of precise adjustments in these areas based on what users were telling us. We want to give small and mid-sized businesses a complete relationship management solution that helps them grow and succeed. These enhancements ultimately mean their experience using our software is now better than ever.”