Pipelinersales has announced the re-launch of their leading-edge Pipeliner CRM application, focusing on the tools sales teams need to succeed in business today.
Main new features are highlighted by social profiling for each contact record, two-way sync with Google Apps and Microsoft Outlook, lead scoring, calculated fields and an updated mobile app for iOS and Android.
The system aims to provide a trustworthy work tool that becomes a way of life.
“With this new version, Pipeliner puts essential sales tools within reach to help you gain better insights into your sales pipeline, to enable you to manage your sales process more effectively,” said Nikolaus Kimla, CEO of Pipelinersales. “In practice, Pipeliner is here to empower individual salespeople and encourage their entrepreneurial spirit.”
Salespeople who understand that contact research on social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Google+, as well as digital curation and relevant interaction with prospects, are ways to gain a deeper understanding of their target market and buyers will now find this inside the Pipeliner CRM application.
Social streams are now embedded into the workflow, enabling the salesperson to build relationships by reacting to what prospects and customers are saying across their feeds, and proactively sharing information or links.
Other Powerful New Features to Pipeliner CRM:
- Social channels are now native to the Pipeliner CRM Sales Proces: Connect social streams right in Pipeliner CRM to spot opportunities.
- Email Privacy and Convenience: Use IMAP or “bcc” to sync emails in Pipeliner CRM.
- Add custom web pages to your Pipeliner CRM: Think of UPS tracking, location mapping, back-end datasets, D&B lookups—this puts an end to endless browser jumping.
- Automated lead scoring: Fill in the “smart fields” and sales teams are aware the instant a lead turns into an opportunity.
- Upgraded Mobile App: Pipeliner CRM for iOS and Android.
- Calculated Fields: Ability to auto calculate one field based on another field in Pipeliner. (e.g. Margin calculated based on the deal value).
- Over 25 productivity enhancements: and new efficiencies based on user feedback.
- Bonus: With this new release, Pipeliner CRM has launched a sophisticated new website proudly representing the brand and reflecting their mission, with greater information for you.
For more information on Pipeliner CRM software or to download a 30-day free trial, please visit: www.piplinersales.com