The Institute of Sales & Marketing Management is in the final stages of preparation before it welcomes hundreds of its members & guests from the UK sales community for a day focused on Sales excellence.
Held at one of London’s most prestigious venues, the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane, the event allows for delegates to discover the latest sales technologies and tactics from companies including SIG, CommuniGator & LRI Education.
The Summit offers delegates a unique opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and discuss key challenges in the industry during a panel discussion.
What to expect from the BESMA Sales Summit:
- Key issues surrounding the sales profession in 2016 and beyond
- Effective sales opportunities in today’s market place
- Lifting the covers on data driven sales & marketing tactics to improve business performance
- Obtaining the best from your sales team
- Learning from case studies presented by some of the UK’s leading sales companies
- Factors moving sales training forward in 2016
- Achieving operational excellence for your sales team
For more information on the event and to book your place click here.