Time and place: Prime Chartered Accountants, Corner Oak, 1 Homer Road, Solihull, Birmingham, Thursday, 8 November from 5:30pm to 7pm
Prime has partnered with UKITA (UK IT Association) and the Solihull Chamber, to present a free 45 minute seminar explaining in practical terms what 'The Cloud' is and some of the very powerful, secure but easy to use applications available to help you run and market your business.
The seminar will concentrate on the practical benefits and is aimed at non-technical business owners.
Phil Oakley, Director of UKITA takes us on a whistle stop tour round the applications that run in 'The Cloud' and why businesses should use them.
Come along and hear how 'The Cloud' can:
- Help you manage your customers better and get more sales
- How the cloud can help you stay on top of your accounts and get better information
- Backup your data securely and provide disaster recovery
- Let you access your information when you need it including via mobile devices
- Easily collaborate with partners, customers and suppliers
Laurence Moore, Chairman of Prime Chartered Accountants will explain how Prime benefits from using cloud apps both in running Prime but also in collaborating with clients efficiently.
Many of these applications are easy to use, powerful, yet free or very inexpensive.
Places are limited so please register early, we hope you are able to attend and look forward to seeing you there. Car parking, food and drink available.