NewVoiceMedia, a global provider of cloud technology which helps businesses sell more, serve better and grow faster, will be showcasing its ContactWorld for Sales solution at the National Sales Conference, which is improving the performance and success of sales organisations worldwide.
The vendor’s technology revolutionises the way organisations connect with their customers, enabling them to drive a more effective sales and marketing team and deliver a personalised customer service experience. With ContactWorld, NewVoiceMedia’s customers, which span 128 countries and six continents, are able to increase the efficiency of their sales teams, giving them more time, better leads and a faster close, so reps can focus on what they do best, selling.
ContactWorld for Sales uniquely integrates with Salesforce and offers the following features:
- Flexible outbound caller IDs, helping you boost success by 67%
- Contact activity and insight within the contact record screen pop-up to direct conversion
- Automatic dialling of dynamic lists from inside Salesforce, using any object, standard or custom
- Click-to-call-back, so you never miss a customer call
- Call recording, meaning smart coaching is easier and faster
- Activity tracking and insightful analytics mean you can identify and replicate sales success
- Gamification triggers an incentivised and motivated team using best practice
ContactWorld is helping companies to address issues highlighted by NewVoiceMedia’s recent research, which revealed that sales teams are failing to use data-driven insights and personalisation to close deals. 86% of prospects claim that just five minutes of preparation prior to sales calls boosts success, yet more than half of calls are poorly researched. With ContactWorld for Sales, reps have more time to research leads, and the focus they need to make every conversation personalised and relevant to the prospect.
NewVoiceMedia will also demonstrate its recently launched solution ContactWorld QuickStart for the SMB market, a great value product which is designed to transform the way smaller businesses connect with their customers, enabling them to drive a more effective sales team. Quickstart will help companies get the most out of their CRM investment and think big even if they’re just getting started.
NewVoiceMedia will also be offering a range of exciting giveaways at the conference, from CEB’s brand new sales book, ‘The Challenger Customer’, which launches on the same day, to an Apple Watch.