Jeffrey Gitomer's Sales Bible has been updated, with a new angle on social media sales strategies.
The new inclusions focus on the importance of engagement on social media – something that Gitomer says is even more crucial than high click-throughs alone.
In particular, Gitomer goes into detail on his personal success with LinkedIn. Claiming that every day he receives calls from new leads who find his products and services via his LinkedIn posts, he paints a glowing review of the free-to-use site.
Of course, having an impact of that scale is not hard to perceive for someone in his shoes – he’s been near the top of the sales publishing game for a long time., his audience was already there long before LinkedIn.
But he offers practical advice for building your own audience – and making it a part of your daily routine. Acknowledging that making time for social media efforts is not always easy, Gitomer helps the reader identify a checklist of crucial elements, from across the major platforms.
Other key topics covered in the latest edition include:
- The 10.5 Commandments of Selling
- Generate leads and close sales in any market environment
- Find 25 proven ways to set hard-to-get appointments
- Use top-down selling to fill your sales pipeline with prospects who are ready to buy now
- Ask the right questions to make more sales in half the time