Regus, the global workplace provider, has launched a new suite of tools for professionals working on the go. The new Only@Regus package includes access to 18 million wifi hotspots, and new tools for Regus customers to find workspaces and meeting rooms wherever they’re working.
All the elements of the new package reflect Regus’ unique insights into the needs and lifestyles of today’s workers, whether they work on the move year-round or only occasionally.
A headline benefit of the Only@Regus package is the Global Connect tool as it offers customers bundled access to a network of 18 million wifi hotspots. The network covers 120 countries and territories, and includes hotels, restaurants, convention centres, trains, airports and planes.
Global Connect means Regus customers can get online and stay productive worldwide, saving money on mobile data roaming with one click, without having to log in or share personal details.
The Only@Regus package is easily accessible through the MyRegus mobile app and online booking platform, offering fingertip access to the entire Regus global network of over 2,300 locations in 106 countries. MyRegus allows people to find and book space for themselves or their team, check availability of workspaces, or get directions to the nearest Regus centre, all at the click of a mouse or swipe of a touchscreen.
Other elements of the package – all designed to boost the flexibility and productivity of customers from sole traders to multinationals – include:
- Entry to over 700 airport lounges worldwide, all airside, helping travellers to work efficiently and in comfort right up until their flight is called
- Preferential rates on services from car hire to stationery, using the online via Regus Marketplace
- Instant access to Regus workspaces worldwide via a virtual membership card on their phone.
- Access to the full Regus network of 2000 locations with unlimited access to lounge or café area, internet connection, self-serve tea and coffee
- Discounts on Meeting Rooms, Videoconferencing, Day office and Co-work office
- Networking and Events
According to Andre Sharpe, Global Director for Product and Business Development at Regus, “We are continually developing the Regus platform to provide convenience and productivity to mobile workers to keep abreast of new technological possibilities and their own needs.
“Only@Regus allows customers to work exactly how and where they want to, whether that’s a mile from home, or 10,000 miles away, and tying the services together in a simple way via the MyRegus app. We’re putting everything they need to do their job 100% effectively in the palm of their hand.”