ForceManager, the specialist in mobile sales management software, today announced the latest version release of its leading mobile CRM application which sees the addition of a range of new features, including offline data persistence and enhanced geo-location routing to boost field sales performance.
The offline data persistence functionality will further streamline the mobile CRM applications performance for field sales forces, offering automatic switching to offline mode when mobile network coverage is limited. The enhancement enables users to continue entering data regardless of connectivity, automatically updating the cloud-based management system when a connection is re-established, and further reducing technical complexity.
In addition to this ForceManager has also incorporated a new notification system which takes into consideration travel and appointment times to improve account coverage. The system integrates directly with a sales rep’s agenda, providing direct access to the next appointment’s customer files, enabling the salesperson to quickly notify customers if they are running behind schedule.
Other key enhancements include:
- A new dashboard providing an overview of most recent activity, the addition of a shortcut sidebar menu and a re-designed interface to improve the overall user experience
- Enhanced geo-location functionality mapping optimal routes and dynamic display of other nearby companies
- Enhanced data processing speeds of up to 50% with battery consumption reduced by 30%
Javier Peralta, UK Country Manager for ForceManager, commented: “In developing this version for Android Lollipop 5.0 we have gone to great lengths to incorporate all the feedback from users to deliver a solution that meets all the requirements of field sales force teams. The enhanced functionality and improved user experience will make the solution even simpler and easier to use than before, enabling our customers to further enhance sales productivity.”
The latest version of the application, which works on the latest releases of both Android and Apple operating systems, builds upon ForceManager’s market leading range of features that enable field sales teams to work more efficiently and boost sales, including:
- Relationship history, enables field sales teams access to a range of client relationship information, including previous interactions, on mobile devices
- Pipeline overview, enables field sales staff to track and progress deals more effectively while on the move. Quote and ordering functionality via the app enhances order processing and delivery efficiencies
- Cloud storage and access, providing access to a range of sales collateral via mobile devices including video, PDF and PowerPoint presentations
- Desktop application that provides sales managers and directors with access to enhanced metrics to assess and improve the sales process and provides insight into staff performance and activity
The latest announcement follows the recent launch of ForceManager’s mobile CRM application for smartwatches aimed at enhancing the performance of field sales teams, to the UK market. The application optimises ForceManager’s truly mobile CRM solution for all Android wearable devices, providing integration with the ForceManager smartphone application and enabling organisations to realise the benefits of the solution across a range of devices. The company is also developing a version for the recently launched Apple iWatch.
The solution is available on all Android platforms and is offered in seven languages – English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Portuguese and Italian. More information is available here.