D&B, a leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, has announced that D&B360 is now available for Oracle CRM On Demand, Oracle's Siebel CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SAP CRM.
Customers with these CRM platforms can now benefit from D&B's data on more than 225M global businesses and 100M contacts, directly within the applications they use every day.
Many organisations have CRM systems which are underperforming and do not achieve their objectives. D&B360's data management and data enrichment capabilities claims that sales, sales operations and marketing professionals can increase sales and deepen customer engagement. The solution combines D&B's business information and corporate listings with social data from popular social platforms. The result is aid to be a near real-time insight improving the effectiveness of an organisation's sales and marketing teams.
Corinne Saunders, president of the D&B Europe and worldwide network, said: “With the power of D&B360, for the first time our unique D&B DUNS® number is being used to connect customer data within the CRM to external sources. This allows customers to generate their own insights and maximise revenue by focusing on relationships with their most valuable prospects. D&B360 helps inform business decisions, increase efficiency and will ultimately drive growth by supporting better and more effective sales and marketing.”
Andrea Jagla, senior manager, sales operations, F5, and a current user of D&B360 said: “When we deployed D&B360 we saw a big spike in CRM utilisation and the quality of the data in our systems. Our sales teams are very satisfied with the breadth and quality of information now found in our CRM and enjoy easy access to all the insight they need to sell effectively, accelerating sales cycles and boosting their results.”
Customer benefits of D&B360 are claimed to be:
· Know customers better - Allows sales and marketing professionals to improve customer segmentation, understand customer ‘pain points’ and tailor the sales strategy for each pitch.
· Improved data quality - Sales operations are provided with automatic data updates and vital data cleansing services, eliminating duplication and redundant data to make records complete and accurate.
· Acquire new prospects - Salespeople can now build a list of prospects and identify and connect with key decision makers, leading to a stronger pipeline of leads. By leveraging a unique "look-a-like" function, salespeople can also identify potential prospects that are similar to an organisation's best customers.
· Sell deeper into organisations – Provides a better understanding of corporate listings and tierings to identify key decision makers in other departments to drive organic sales.
· Improve sales effectiveness - DUNSRight® process prevents duplicate records, ensures data quality, fills in the gaps and improves data accuracy, allowing salespeople to focus on selling rather than verifying or searching for critical information.
For more information, visit www.dnb.co.uk/360