Even the most experienced sales team needs help and support from time to time. SalesMap is a new web based software tool designed to give structure, direction and consistency to the sales function of any organisation involved in B2B sales.
SalesMap tracks the sales process in real-time, monitoring and managing the sales pipeline, giving vital business intelligence information which can be acted upon immediately.
The system guides the user through each step of the sale, monitoring progress and giving guidance via a comprehensive toolbox of tips, techniques and support material aimed at improving conversion rates.
By collating key dynamic sales data the software’s powerful reporting function produces accurate forecasts and projections based on facts. Over time more accurate forecasts can be made as the organisation builds up its sales intelligence. Data is presented graphically to make analysis easier and to highlight important trends.
The software has been developed by Bruce Hamilton, who has been in sales for over 30 years and has held senior sales management roles with companies such as Rank Xerox, Canon, Telewest and Hewden Stuart as well as running his own successful sales training consultancy. He said: “SalesMap was born out of frustration with the existing software products on the market. Many just seem to record sales activity and act as a sophisticated diary or CRM system. Salesmap does much more than this and critically it changes sales behaviour by leading the user through the sales process step by step and giving practical, experience-based support at each stage. The system produces comprehensive but easy to understand sales information for every level in the organisation from the CEO to the sales manager and salesman in the field.”
Key features include:
- Structured sales process to build on with step by step guidance
- Tracking system to monitor and manage the sales pipeline
- Sales dashboard showing up to date progress of sales by customer, prospect, product, sector, branch or salesman
- Analysis of the sales pipeline showing accurate forecasts of future sales
- Analysis of previous sales periods by product, sector, branch or salesman
- Online mentoring and coaching plus a comprehensive library of hints, tips and sales techniques
- Reminders and to-do lists to ensure timely follow up of sales opportunities
- Performance monitoring identifying any weaknesses in the sales process and highlighting any training needs
For further information please visit www.salesmap.co.uk or call 01592 599499