Brighter Directions are delighted to be hosting a strategic and thought-provoking seminar (exclusive for exhibitors only) at this year’s National Sales Conference;
'Using Social Media to Maximise Events’ will be presented by our MD, who is recognised as one of the UK's leading experts in digital marketing commercially.
This exclusive and friendly seminar will demonstrate how your business can create a positive influence through Social Media at events and exhibitions - working to develop an event strategy that will engage delegates and maximise your reach!
The informal 30-minute workshop will include;
- Optimising your Social Media for your audience
- Creating a strategy for your online event promotion
- Which Social Media is best for events?
- Post management – what should you say, when, how, why?
- Pre-event promotion – where to start
- Innovative ideas to increase exposure of your company
- How to utilise your social media channels during/ at your event
- Making the most of social media after the event towards building a sales strategy
Brighter Directions are exhibiting at the National Sales Conference on the 8th October at Ricoh Arena in Coventry, offering businesses the opportunity of a free initial analysis discussion around your marketing efforts – visit the stand for details.