Time is running out to nominate the big achievers in UK sales today so get your favourite candidates in now for the British Excellence Sales & Marketing Awards (BESMA).
The awards, which are organised by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), are in their eighth year and cover 14 different categories attracting the very best of the sales and marketing professions.
While, open to both individuals and companies nominated, you have until Friday 15 November to get the applications in.
The BESMA awards are one of the few national awards that are still completely free to enter and you can nominate either yourself or a colleague.
There are 14 categories to choose from, including:
• Sales Director of the Year
• Sales Team of the Year (Small & Large companies)
• Sales Trainer of the Year
• Student of the Year
• Sales Manager of the Year
• Sales Professional of the Year (Small & Large companies)
• New Sales Professional of the Year
• Telesales Professional of the Year
• Sales Support Team of the Year
• Customer Service Team of the Year
• Account Manager of the Year
• Sales Development Programme of the Year
Nominations that are shortlisted will then be invited to a judging day, which takes place in Windsor on the 6 December.
Winners of the awards will then be announced at the BESMA award ceremony, which will be held in the capital of London, just outside prestigious Hyde Park on the 27 February 2014 at London Lancaster Hotel and an opportunity or teams to celebrate and network with the highest level of executives for the UKs top businesses.
Nominate today by simply clicking the web link http://www.ismm.co.uk/events_besma.php